After moving to Charters Towers in 2009, Zola quickly began to consider this community her hometown because it is so welcoming and supportive to families who move to the area.
Zola has over 30 years in the dental industry where she started out as a dental nurse before moving on to senior dental nurse. She then became a treatment coordinator and has expanded her skills to include practice manager for the past nine years. She joined the original practice in 2009 and has worked with Dr Girish and his team since 2015.
- Rockhampton Grammar School – Senior Certificate
- Risk Management Workshop – Work Health & Safety Queensland
- Team Building Course – Central Queensland Institute of Tafe
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting
- Certificate IV Assessment and Workplace Training
- Excellence in Practice Management Programme – Prime Practice
"I am very passionate about dentistry and being able to provide such high-quality, caring and professional service to our patients. It is my absolute priority. I also value supporting the dentists and our team, which gives me maximum enjoyment in my chosen career."
Zola stays busy outside of the practice keeping up with her adult children and their lives. She also enjoys boating, camping and fishing with her husband. They also recently took on the project of renovating their home.